What follows below are important points which You need to consider about clearkey.co.uk and the service We provide. Please ensure You are happy with these Terms and the service We offer, before filling in Our form online
If, after reading Our terms and conditions, You do not agree with the content then please do not use our service
“Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“Users” means the users of the Website collectively;
“User Information” means the details provided by You on any application via the Website;
“Iframe” means Our hosted form which is used by clearkey.co.uk that it is embedded within;
“We/Us/Our” means ClearKey Media Ltd;
“Website” means the Website or any subsequent URL which may replace it which is used to access Our form;
“You/Your/Customer” means a user of the Website.
“Service” means the process in which clearkey.co.uk matches Your enquiry with a solution and/or broker of providers.
clearkey.co.uk is owned by ClearKey Media Ltd, registered in England and Wales (Company number 13639594) and who is regulated by the Information Commissioners Office (registration number ZB294926).
We are not a provider of financial services and therefore cannot offer You any solution we advertise directly. Instead, We provide an online, intermediary application service.
By submitting an application through Our Online Application form You will be giving Your consent for Your application to be sent to these third parties.
We will present Your application to the third party, however, it is important to understand that there is no obligation for You to take up a solution.
We are paid a fee based on passing on Your application to the third party, once a form submission on our website has been applied.
You should read their conditions carefully and make a responsible decision on whether You believe their service is right for You.
The copyright and material on this website & form is owned by ClearKey Media Ltd and is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United Kingdom. You are permitted to copy any such information for Your own personal use but may not republish, store or reproduce any such information in any manner, including but not limited to electronic reproduction, without the prior written consent of ClearKey Media Ltd.
Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this form may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. clearkey.co.uk disclaims all liability which may result from any unauthorised reproduction or use of the information on this form.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website or knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of- service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
The Website is for your personal use only and we shall not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You use the service and the information and material on the Website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or its content.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By accessing the Website you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website.
We endeavour to make every effort to ensure Our service to You is excellent; however, if You wish to make a formal complaint, please send Your complaint via email or by writing to the following address:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to:
ClearKey Media Ltd, 49 Station Road, Polegate, BN26 6EA
The Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Bill, which enacts the General Data Protection Regulation in UK law, requires companies and individuals who process and retain information about their customers to tell the customer how the information will be used and to what purposes it will be put. The Act does not restrict itself only to information kept on a computer; it is relevant to any ordered filing system. The information below describes how your data will be processed. We will not use your personal data in any other way without first informing you.
Providing you have given us your explicit consent, we may also use and disclose your personal information to:
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that...
1. We understand equity release isn’t for everyone, and we’ll never say it’s the right option for you, that’s why we pass you onto an Expert.
2. A lifetime mortgage is a loan secured against your property. With a lifetime mortgage there are typically no monthly repayments to make as the loan, plus roll up interest, is repaid when the plan comes to an end. Usually, that’s when you, or the last remaining applicant, either passes away or moves into long-term care.
3. With a lifetime mortgage you’ll still retain full ownership of your home.
4. Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means tested benefits.
5. Mortgage Advice Bureau Later Life offer lifetime mortgage products from a carefully selected panel of providers.
6. Unless you decide to go ahead, Mortgage Advice Bureau Later Life’s service is completely free of charge as their fixed advice fee of £1,295 would only be payable in completion of a plan.
7. ClearKey is an independent marketing website which only acts as an introducer to companies who offer advice on various financial plans, products and services.
8. Our partners are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
9. ClearKey.co.uk are not authorised to give any advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by or obtained through a third party.
10. Life insurance products attract terms and conditions. Price information contained within this website are for illustration purposes only. You will receive a full policy document upon application which will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.
11. Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments. Think carefully about securing debt against your home. When consolidating existing borrowing be aware that extending the term could increase the amount repaid.