Fill in a web application
Speak to an independent advisor
Get your will drafted
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that...
1. We understand equity release isn’t for everyone, and we’ll never say it’s the right option for you, that’s why we pass you onto an Expert.
2. A lifetime mortgage is a loan secured against your property. With a lifetime mortgage there are typically no monthly repayments to make as the loan, plus roll up interest, is repaid when the plan comes to an end. Usually, that’s when you, or the last remaining applicant, either passes away or moves into long-term care.
3. With a lifetime mortgage you’ll still retain full ownership of your home.
4. Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means tested benefits.
5. Mortgage Advice Bureau Later Life offer lifetime mortgage products from a carefully selected panel of providers.
6. Unless you decide to go ahead, Mortgage Advice Bureau Later Life’s service is completely free of charge as their fixed advice fee of £1,295 would only be payable in completion of a plan.
7. ClearKey is an independent marketing website which only acts as an introducer to companies who offer advice on various financial plans, products and services.
8. Our partners are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
9. ClearKey.co.uk are not authorised to give any advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by or obtained through a third party.
10. Life insurance products attract terms and conditions. Price information contained within this website are for illustration purposes only. You will receive a full policy document upon application which will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.
11. Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments. Think carefully about securing debt against your home. When consolidating existing borrowing be aware that extending the term could increase the amount repaid.